[buug] Corel LinuxOS...

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at netzero.net
Fri Apr 7 01:44:04 PDT 2000

Christopher Sullivan wrote:
> Despite my problems, I'd have to give Corel a big round of applause for
> taking this as far as they have.  It's not perfect, but it IS functional.

Thanks for recording each step along the way, in order to share
with us, your impression of Corel Linux.

> If there is interest, I'll post a follow-up in a couple of weeks with my
> long-term view of the product.

I'm certainly interested in learning more about this version of
Linux, Feedle. So I *would look forward to any further
explorations you make, into Corel. Thanx!

---
FreeNetCubs BBS & Chat
(visit daily to keep updated re.
sabotage by pro-M$ fanatics)