[buug] IRC resources

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at netzero.net
Sat Apr 8 01:55:13 PDT 2000

On our "resources.htm" page, I have an "online discussions"
section, which presently includes e-mail lists, message boards,
and Usenet newsgroups. Now, I added an "Internet Relay Chat"
section, presently with one lone listing for the 2600 group.

If anyone on this list can recommend additional IRC channels
relevant to our user group (Linux, Unix, BSD, hardware, PC,
software, programming, AI, tech futorology/philosophy/ethics,
etc.), please post the info here. Thanx!

---
FreeNetCubs BBS & Chat
(visit daily to keep updated re.
sabotage by pro-M$ fanatics)