[buug] weak.org mailing list memberships reminder (fwd)

Nicolai Rosen nick at netaxs.com
Tue Aug 1 09:09:26 PDT 2000

Uh, why? This is obnoxious. I don't appreciate having passwords
(especially my passwords) e-mailed to me in plain text monthly. I often
check my e-mail in public places and somebody with a packet sniffer on the
first of the month could get all of our passwords. In addition, it's
completely superfluous. The url of a site we can log in, get our passwords
mailed to us, change membership info, etc.. at the bottom of each e-mail
would be sufficient.

Nicolai Rosen, nick at netaxs.com
http://www.netaxs.com/~nick/