[buug] Upcoming BAFUG meeting, Aug. 24

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at weak.org
Sun Aug 20 01:15:39 PDT 2000

Reminder: this coming Thrusday, August 24, is our BAFUG meeting at
Transbay/UC Cmputers in Berkeley (2569 Telegraph Ave.), from 7:30-9:00
p.m.. Please e-mail me if you also want to partke in the celebrated "pizza
inhalation therapy", that I may order the proper amount. You are expected
to pay for your fair share (some time before leaving the meeting): approx.
$2 per slice and 50 cents per glass of soda, as well as show up 15 mintues
early, that is: 7:15 p.m..

Please bring any comments or questions re. BSD, that we may find some
interesting discussion. Thanks!

cc: BAFUG list

---
"Zeke Krahlin" <ezekielk at weak.org>