[buug] TonStanco at aol.com

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Aug 27 13:16:32 PDT 2000

begin  Feedlebom quotation:

> Stanco has sent another diatribe between him and RMS to the mailing
> list.  It's quite large, and I don't think we should chew up major
> bandwidth sending it around, especially considering that some of us have
> already had the 30k message in our mailbox (Hi, rick).

Arguments between RMS and other people _can_ be quite enlightening.  If
you're not familiar with Stallman's _real_ stances, as opposed to the
derogatory impression his detractors try to maintain, reading his part
of the Stanco dialogue is worthwhile.

Unfortunately, Stanco himself has nothing to say.  He is slow in
grasping the subject, and litters the dialogue with a great deal of
noisy, uninformative ideology surrounding vanishingly little substantive
content.

(My opinions; yours for a small licence fee.)

--
Cheers,                                Bad Unabomber!
Rick Moen                              Blowing people all to hell.