[buug] Web page update

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Feb 1 12:14:09 PST 2000

Quoting Zeke Krahlin (ezekielk at iname.com):

> That is correct as far as what we presently have set up. As originally
> planned, BUUG meets *every Thursday (no skipping 5th Thursdays, when
> they occur). And on the 4th Thurs. of each month, we will meet at
> BAFUG's gathering.

OK, corrected on BALE.

> I just read your "Rick's Rants" and found them all very informative
> and enjoyable reading.

You're very welcome.  If you ever decide to play with the Debian
GNU/Linux distribution, youi'll find my Debian Tips document useful
(prerequisite) reading.  Apologies for its current state of
disorganisation:  It's due for a top-to-bottom rewrite:

http://linuxmafia.com/debian/tips

--
Cheers,                             "Ceterum censeo Linux propaganda est."
Rick Moen                                        -- Seth David Schoen
rick at linuxmafia.com