[buug] For a good laugh, call...

ezekielk at iname.com ezekielk at iname.com
Mon Feb 14 21:37:56 PST 2000

One of my active board members (FreeISPCubs BBS), turned me on to this hilarious invocation by Micro$oft:

	www.dot-truth.com
	http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/news/dot-truth.asp

Their page begins like so:

---begin quote:
In a world of hype, wouldn't it be nice to get a refreshing dose of reality? The truth is out there. It's what real businesses are doing every day. From now until
February 17th, you can get your daily dose of reality about the Internet and business computing right here. And then on February 17th, Windows 2000 arrives and
reality gets even better.
---end quote

Then they procede to bash Sun Microsystems...which is the real purpose of this site. Ha, ha, ha. Who's the joker that came up with this? S/he could get a great career started as stand-up comedian. ('Cause I don't think s/he'll have one much longer in the computer industry.)

---
FreeISP Cubs BBS & Chat
http://www5.50megs.com/fnc
---