[buug] Website Update & Requests

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at iname.com
Thu Feb 17 12:36:18 PST 2000

I've added more links to our resources page. Looking for additional
personal pages (should still have BUUG-relevant content), newbie and hacker
resources, zines, e-mail lists and message boards. Check out the current
resources page at our mirror site, for your consideration:

    http://www4.50megs.com/buug/mirror/resources.htm

Suggestions on any aspect of this page (and site at large) are welcome,
as well. This is *our site, not mine. TIA

P.S.: I have removed the text-only pages, and just made the usual
pages 100% Lynx-friendly. Why be redundant when there's no point to it?
(If anyone can make a point as to keeping separate, text-only pages, I
will change my mind on this.)

---
FreeISP Cubs BBS & Chat
http://www5.50megs.com/fnc