[buug] Is BAFUG meeting this Thursday?

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at netzero.net
Tue Feb 22 21:31:26 PST 2000

Does BAFUG plan to meet this Thurs., the 24th, even though there
is a sign up at UC Computers, that says it will be closed till
the 25th? (I just tried calling Jon McClintock on his cell phone,
but no answer.)

Our new member, Lorenzo, just sent me an e-mail, telling about
this sign, so now I'm posting here. He asked if we should meet
this Thurs. at the usual place (Au Coquelot)...and I don't know
what to tell him. If at all possible, can someone who knows the
answer, please post back to the board ASAP!

---
Toll-free voice/fax mailbox (USA only):
1-888-830-5746 (ext. 8275)
ICQ#: 8485235