[buug] BAFUG meeting still on schedule

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at netzero.net
Wed Feb 23 15:47:55 PST 2000

> Tom DeSot wrote:

> Will anyone be posting the minutes or at least discussion
> notes?

Sorry, but BUUG was created to be a casual, weekly get-together.
Thus, no minutes are taken. As for BAFUG, I don't know if they do
either, or if their minutes are thorough and/or posted on their
site. But I will ask...as well as take notes for your benefit.

> However, I like the your board, it carries a lot of good
> information. Hence the reason I subscribed to it.

Thanx! Actually, we are presently recovering from a nasty attack
by M$ zealots, who tried to silence any and all anti-M$
sentiment. We had a plethora of incredible information stored in
numerous threads, which have all been totally wiped out, when my
board was shut down w/o warning or reason. Delphi's format is one
that makes it difficult to harvest valuable information from
threads and messages...and I couldn't do this all myself, so
before any volunteers appeared, it was too late.

This "FreeISPCubs BBS & Chat" grew out of a friendly takeover of
the original "NetZero Hero" board. "Friendly" because the
original webmaster's board was too simple to be useful once it
became popular...thus I offered, free of charge, to set him up
with a multi-forum board. Eventually, he pooped out and offered
me the whole enchilada.

---
FreeISPCubs BBS & Chat
http://www5.50megs.com/fnc