[buug] Do you like Penguins? :)

ezekielk at iname.com ezekielk at iname.com
Tue Feb 29 22:47:33 PST 2000

Tiffany Turner wrote:
>Do you like penguins?

Please, don't insult my intelligence.

> Our goal is to establish a real Internet community
> for Linux users.

A "community" is not created by promotional blurbs, such as your message was. This list group is not here to post advertisements, even if they encompass our specific interests. Your message was definitely *not a personal participation on your part, but merely a way to draw potential visitors (and consumers) to your site.

*Not appreciated, as it was *not considerate of the members on this definitely *non- commercial list. For this reason, I will intentionally *not include your advertised website on our page of links.

You are certainly welcome to share any Internet goodies you may find, relevant to Unix-type issues; but if you can't participate in this group as an active member, then this list is not for you. Any further promotional mailing will only get you censored from our list (if Jon hasn't done so already).

---
Zeke Krahlin, webmaster
---
Voice-mail me (toll free, USA only):