[buug] Hacker board for free ISP stuff

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at iname.com
Wed Jan 26 16:16:08 PST 2000

I help operate a hacker-friendly board that discusses free ISP's, and
related material. Anyone interested, please drop on over. We are presently
recovering from a massive attack of M$ fanatics...as you'll see by some of
the threads of last month. So we are looking to fill up with new members.
Just go to the home page:

	FreeNetCubs BBS & Chat
	http://www4.50megs.com/fnc

and select the "message board" link. You'll need to first register with
Delphi online services (it's free), before logging onto the board. Then, to
gain access to FNC BBS, you'll have to key in the group code, which is
presently:

	MSstinks

At least one member from this board (besides myself), may be joining BUUG.
Others may participate in the mailing list, considering their vast
geographical distance from Berkeley.

---
Toll-free voice/fax mailbox (USA only):
1-888-830-5746 (ext. 8275)