[buug] Partition Sharing

Nicolai Rosen nick at netaxs.com
Sun Jul 9 16:08:01 PDT 2000

So put them on an ext2 partition. Use Disk Image Viewer,
http://www.softwarium.com/divwin.html. Problem solved.

Nicolai Rosen, nick at netaxs.com
http://www.netaxs.com/~nick/

i built myself a nice little cage  with bars of anger  and a lock of rage
i can't help asking  who's got the key  when i know damned well it's me
no i ain't hinting for sympathy  i'm used to dealing with apathy
the scars on my wrists may seem like a crime  just wish me better luck next time
so what if i died a thousand deaths  you think i'm insane but i have no regrets
one more time won't matter no question  suicide is self expression
	-Type O Negative, Gravitational Constant