[buug] Re: Jackpot!

Zeke Krahlin zk_lists at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 03:51:34 PDT 2000

--- Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> For clarification, here's the full set of headers from one of your
> earlier posts.  Please note the Reply-To:, about twelfth line from the
> bottom.
<snip>
> From: Zeke Krahlin <zkrahlin at yahoo.com>

Yes, that is how I have set up my yahoo.com, for that mailbox. I had no
idea it would cause any problems. I had signed up with our list
twice--once for each e-mail address. Now, in what way would having these
two different addresses thwart some process in a mailing list? I am signed
up this way, with several other lists...none of which report any
difficulties. Perhaps it may cause problems later on down the line? TIA.

=====
In our geekness, let us schmooze!
http://www.weak.org/buug
=====