[buug] Re: Jackpot!

Nicolai Rosen nick at netaxs.com
Mon Jul 10 15:34:13 PDT 2000

k, I get it. The person who made the decision had a little reasoning
problem and there were enough people with the same problem backing him/her
up to force us all to suffer.

Regardless, don't bitch about a problem that would be solved by a solution
you're unwilling to support. This applies double here as one of the
primary reasons cited for no Reply-To: buug at weak.org was so that people
could do exactly what Zeke's doing.