[buug] TonStanco at aol.com

Christopher Sullivan feedle at feedle.net
Tue Jul 18 12:38:03 PDT 2000

A few of you will remember TonStanco at aol.com.  A couple of months back, a
few of us responded to a series of questions he had about Open Sores
(Source, dammit... Source!!!).

Well, it would appear that our dear friend Tony dosen't know how to
operate an E-Mail client properly.  He has sent out a message informing
those who replied (he To:'d buug at weak.org, and the mail is being held in
administrative suspension because he is not a subscriber) with a monster
To: header listing everybody's E-Mail address.

I hope our list admin dosen't release the E-mail to the list, but I will
put his stuff on the "newsletter" website this Friday.

On a side note, it would be real nice if reporters would bother to learn
the technology they are reporting on.