[buug] Berkeley BAFUG Pizza Count

Zeke Krahlin zk_lists at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 01:16:33 PDT 2000

Zeke here, reminding all that the next Berkeley BAFUG meeting is July 27
(4th Thursday of this month), at Transbay/UC Computers...7:30 - 9:00 p.m.

And since I'm standing in for Joe Grosch for the summer months of the
Berkeley-BAFUG meetings, I need to get a tally of who is showing up, that
also wants to partake in the sacred "Pizza Inhalation Therapy". Just post
back to me, if you do...and remember to bring $1-$3 bucks to help pay for
the treats...and show up 15 minutes early.

I have *not yet found a guest speaker for this upcoming BAFUG meeting...so
anyone who has a suggestion in this regard, please notify me. Thanx, and
see ya this Thursday at Au Coquelot.

=====
In our geekness, let us schmooze!
http://www.weak.org/buug