[buug] Problems installing open-ssh

Zeke Krahlin zk_lists at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 00:05:10 PDT 2000

--- Christopher Sullivan <feedle at feedle.net> wrote:
> It's not even always a good idea to install an RPM from [insert your
> least favorite rpm using distribution here] on a Debian system
> through alien.

I look forward to the time when I can look back at that sentence, and
grasp
it's full meaning.  :)

> Give Zeke a little bit of credit.  He's at least trying to learn.

Consider me a beta-test for future newbies. I intend (eventually) to be an
intermediary--a bridge if you will--between raw newbies and seasoned
wizards...in order to ease some of the burden from those advanced users
willing to explain the bare Linux/Unix essentials, which can indeed be
quite tiresome.

=====
Linux: the people's OS.
A billion communists can't be wrong!