[buug] cannot install FreeBSD with my CD-ROM

Girio Wong girio at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 17:47:00 PDT 2000

Hi,

I would like to install FreeBSD 3.4 to my PCG-505TR(US) also, but the
intallation kernel (I guess) cannot recognize my PCMCIA PCGA-CD51 drive.  I
have tried many ways to change the IRQ, etc..... but not succeed.

Will anyone have the similar experience and able to share with me.  If so,
please advise me the necessary procedures how to install FreeBSD in this
machine.

Thanks so much for you kind attention and looking forward to your reply
soon.

Girio Wong

Berkeley, CA, U.S..