[buug] Do you like Penguins? :) (fwd)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Mar 7 12:41:19 PST 2000

Quoting Christopher Sullivan (feedle at feedle.net):

> Talk about insulting our intelligence....

I posted this in response to TiffanyT's original list post, but it
seems to have fallen into the bit bucket.

Quoting Tiffany Turner (TiffanyT at Unitek.com):

> Do you like Penguins? We are DestinationLinux.com [...]

Whoa!  Look at those META tags:

"Welcome to our site, we thank you for visiting, please pass it on and
lets grow this puppy, Linux, Support, Gallery, Release,
DestinationLinux, Application, Software, Handbook, FAQ, Tutorials, Bugs,
CVS, Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, LINUX, APACHE, MYSQL, linux, apache,
mysql, php   CVSup, News, Commercial Vendors, Homepage, CTM, software,
hardware, support, help, information, resources, drivers, manual,
documentation project, FAQ, howto, Redhat, Slackware, Yggdrasil, Debian,
LinuxPro, OpenLinux, FTP, download, projects, application, usergroup,
user group, mailing list, kernel, GPL, shareware, unix, software,
freeware, shareware, gnu, themes, demos, kde, windowmaker, fvwm,
desktop, redhat, ratings, reviews, free, software, programs, news,
Utilities, Desktop, Games, Internet, Software, WindowMaker, tucows, x11,
daemon, manager, window, new, download, source, codeLinux Portal Site,
Rehat, products, commuity, chat, free email, System Administration, PHP,
LINUX, APACHE, MYSQL, Chat, email, freestuff, funstuff, kidsafe,
learning, education, guides, RedHat Software, slackware, jobs,
antionline.com, slashdot.net, andover.net, freshmeat.net, rufus.net,
kde.org, themes.org, linux.com,"

Somehow, you seem to have omitted "ZERO DAY GPL WAREZ".

Hope that helps!

rick (at) linuxmafia.com  modern-American-English-usage-improvement association