[Buug-admin] RE: [buug] Do you like Penguins? :)

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at netzero.net
Wed Mar 8 14:24:44 PST 2000

Christopher Sullivan wrote:

> I'll discuss this with the webmaster, to make sure that it is made clear
> what e-mail addresses should be used for what purposes on the website.

Please note that on our home page, "buug at weak.org" is clearly
described as our e-mail list address. A little further down is
the link to send to "admin": "Questions or comments? Click here
to send a message." And scroll down just a bit more, and there is
an e-mail link to me, webmaster.

So it is quite obvious this "penguin lover" is not sincere about
her motives. She intentionally selected the list e-mail, even
though she had two other, more acceptable, choices.

Your original complaint was right on target in every way, as well
as your follow-up. Thanks for handling this, Feedle. I commend
you on such extremely well-written, concise, and elegant replies.