[buug] [Buug-admin] TurboLinux and CA LUGs (fwd)

ezekielk at iname.com ezekielk at iname.com
Sat Mar 11 15:23:17 PST 2000

Rick Moen wrote:
> Since BUUG has a different meeting format, it
> suffices to clarify the situation for him.  Which
> has now been done.  No harm, no foul.

Our super-casual group can henceforth, forward
such offers to those with a structured format.
In consideration of our association with BAFUG, we
could give you first pickings, in the case of any
truly attractive guest speakers. (Naturally, if such
an offer comes along that is *so enticing--such as
a visit from Mitnik or Torvalds--BUUG may
greedily accept such celebrity to its own group
without first discussing this with others.)  ;)
---
FreeISP Cubs BBS & Chat
http://www5.50megs.com/fnc
---