[buug] $99 LCD screen

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at netzero.net
Wed Mar 15 13:47:15 PST 2000

>Oh, I should point out the web sites with information on this:

That is a big help, Jon...really neat site. AND THE LCD RUNS ON
LINUX!!!! I think I just died and went to Valhalla.

I am surprised that all the chain stores are out of stock on that
item...since there aren't *that many hackers...and they're the
only ones who'd figure this out. So I conjecture that some
hackers are going into business for themselves, offering
(non-hacking) customers a beautiful LCD screen for their system,
for just $300.

How about a "mini-install fest" just for this LCD?

Hey, what am I doing still sitting here, typing this silly
message? Gotta run back to Circuit City and get on that list! It
may not be too late! (When Torvalds said "brains" I thought he
said "trains"...etc.)

---
Ezekiel J. ("I couldn't hack my way
out of a virtual paper bag") Krahlin