[buug] Free Linux-Based E-Commerce Site from China

Jon McClintock jammer
Sun Mar 19 08:33:53 PST 2000

On Sat, Mar 18, 2000 at 11:02:55PM -0800, Zeke Krahlin wrote:
> I figured Linux-heads might be curious about this...especially as
> regards China's firm stand *against Micro$oft, and equally firm
> stand *for Linux. I've only begun checking it out, myself:
>
> 	http://www.webforce.com.hk/

I dunno. Considering China's firm stand against the western world, and
their strong use of monitoring, I wouldn't trust it.

Monitoring your own web traffic (i.e., free ISPs) is one thing. Monitoring
your clients credit card information is another.

-Jon *clink* *clink* (My two cents)