[buug] Hey Zeke...

Christopher Sullivan feedle at feedle.net
Wed Mar 22 17:55:58 PST 2000

Can we add some text on (or near) the buug-admin mailing address link at
the bottom of the page stating something to the effect of "No Unsolicited
Commercial E-Mail", perhaps linked to a document that states that the
buug-admin at weak.org E-Mail should _NOT_ be used to mail any press
releases, product announcements, etc. that have not been specifically
reqested by us?  Perhaps also include a warning that complaints will be
filed with their upstream if they do...

Better suggestion: Remove the E-Mail link entirely, and link to a
web-based form they fill out that THEN mailed by the script (so the E-Mail
address is not exposed to spam harvesters)...

If you need help implementing the latter suggestion, please let me know.

-Chris