[buug] Hey Zeke...

Christopher Sullivan feedle at feedle.net
Wed Mar 22 18:02:49 PST 2000

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, Rick Moen wrote:

> So, only _bad_ people will do it, then.  Oh, I get it!

Heh.  No, actually, this is an issue with a recent spam complaint.  Their
upstream provider checked our website, and stated that since it was a
press release, and there was no indication that press releases were not
acceptable and it seemed appropriate and relevant, they would take no
action against them.  Had we had such a statement, I was informed that
their service would have been suspended.

This was Global Crossing, BTW, a company that generically does act against
reasonable spam complaints.