[buug] Appeal to ethical hackers

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at netzero.net
Fri Mar 31 06:17:26 PST 2000

As some here already know, I am embroiled with another hacker
(also an M$ zealot) who has sabotaged my FreeNetCubs board twice
so far, and continues to siphon off new members to his own board.
I have since made an appeal to the Delphi community at large
(which hosts my board). Anyone who'd find it interesting to read
my appeal, go to:

	http://www5.50megs.com/fnc/appeal.htm

Since posting my appeal (to over 50 hacker-related boards on
Delphi), one sysop has come forward to look into matters. I have
also posted my appeal to several hacker groups on Usenet. If
nothing else, it will provide an entertaining diversion from
those of you who need to take a break from intensive programming
and number crunching.  ;)

---
Ezekiel J. ("I couldn't hack my way
out of a virtual paper bag") Krahlin
---
FreeNetCubs BBS & Chat (what's left of it)
http://www5.50megs.com/fnc
---
ICQ: 8485235
Fax: 507-226-4426