[buug] buug-pr mailing list?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue May 16 13:41:07 PDT 2000

Quoting Christopher Sullivan (feedle at feedle.net):

> Can we set up a list reflector called "buug-pr" for press releases?  Can
> this mailing list be reflected into a web page, rather than individual
> mailboxes?
>
> I hate spam.

It's probably sufficient to (1) block non-subscriber posts, (2) post
a policy saying job announcements / press releases must be posted
via an officer if at all, and (3) lock out with derisive laughter
anyone who ignores that policy.

I suspect that point #1 is the main problem, at present.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                           "Make vole, not raw."