[buug] This spam sucks.

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at netzero.net
Tue May 16 14:07:59 PDT 2000

Christopher Sullivan wrote:

> Note in the message I mention buug-pr at weak.org.  Jon has created this list
> specifically for transmission of stuff like this, so the buug-admin list
> won't get hit quite so hard... and Unix/linux vendors can still send us
> stuff.  As much as I hate spam, I can honestly say some of it is
> interesting... I just don't want it in my INBOX.

This "buug-admin" address is on about five different linux user group lists.
I'll have to go to each one, and change it to "buug-pr at weak.org"...if that is
the way you think we ought to go about it. I'm sure this spam is coming from
our contact address being on these lists.

We might go upstream, and suggest these listing services assume some
responsibility in blocking spam.