[buug] This spam sucks.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue May 16 15:08:10 PDT 2000

Quoting Christopher Sullivan (feedle at feedle.net):

> I've taken the (currently two) biggest offenders, and put their contact
> info on a webpage: http://www.feedle.net/buug/hallofshame.html.

Not exactly relevant to the discussion, but:

The 3Ware products are _not_ (as described on that page) "SCSI RAID
controllers".  They are cheap-ass IDE, which is a laughable way to
build a RAID array in every respect but chasing bottom dollar per
meg of redundant storage.

I still suspect that if you block non-subscriber posts to the admin
list, the problem will pretty much vanish.

--
Cheers,               It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Rick Moen          It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,