[buug] buug-pr mailing list?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue May 16 16:42:53 PDT 2000

Quoting Zeke Krahlin (ezekielk at netzero.net):

> I've done that on our own BUUG website. I can see if these Linux group
> listings will allow me to post a cgi form in lieu of a standard
> "mailto:".

Sadly, probably not.  That would not be in accordance with their
design aims.  The whole idea of those lists is to give people contact
information.  If it gets to be too annoying, you could ask the list
maintainers to omit the e-mail addresses and list only your URL.

--
Cheers,               It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Rick Moen          It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,