[buug] Windows linux internet sharing

Gyan Chawdhary gunnu45 at nightmail.com
Tue Nov 21 04:17:17 PST 2000

Hello everybody
I have installed Windows ME and connected it to the NET with a DSL line. I also
have a RH 7 linux box, but it refuses to accept the DSL connection as the DSL
can be hooked up only with the USB support.

Is there a possibility that I can share my internet connection by making Windows
ME as the server and connecting my linux box with a HUB.Can anybody give me some
links to HOWTOS on this problem.

Thanks
Gyan
(India)

  Never forget a date again!  Have you tried ReminderEmail?
  http://reminderemail.com/go/nmm