[buug] ssh Question

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Nov 27 18:01:20 PST 2000

Quoting myself:

>       X11Forwarding
>       AllowTcpForwarding

As someone else just got through saying, it might be"ForwardX11".  I
don't remember, and I run OpenSSH rather than ssh.com's SSH.  But it
should be described in the file's manpage, and in the documentation in
/usr/doc/ssh/ .

(Be careful about information on the Net about SSH, as you have to be
clear on whose implementation each such information source concerns.)

--
Cheers,                                      "Reality is not optional."
Rick Moen                                             -- Thomas Sowell
rick at linuxmafia.com