[buug] Zeke's Audio Interviews

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at weak.org
Sat Sep 9 23:48:55 PDT 2000

My audio interview website is now up and running. These are interviews of
homeless and other street folk, gay men and women, and the severely
disabled...all in the Berkeley/S.F. Area. Here's the redirectional URL:

     http://surf.to/zekesaudio

and the authentic URL:

     http://zekesaudio.myqth.com/

I trust y'all use a banner buster, as this is a free service with a pop-up
advertisement. The other option was to embed the damn ad into each web
page...and I *hate that even more! But this free service provides
unlimited web space...very important for large media files, on an
ever-expanding site.

I have not had the good luck to tack down a *free streaming audio site,
yet...so my work-around is to chop up the sound files into 10-minute
segments, which creates separate files no larger than 1.4mb each.

---
"Zeke Krahlin" <ezekielk at weak.org>
Linux: the people's OS.
A billion communists can't be wrong!