[buug] Suggestions, Speakers welcome

Zeke Krahlin zk_lists at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 23:59:44 PDT 2000

Hey all, this is Zeke, covering as usual for Josef Grosch for our Berkeley
BABUG meetings. Since I am spanking new to the BSD community, I have no
resources to tap, in order to get us a speaker for our meetings. Does
anyone out there have an idea whom to invite? Or would anyone herself or
himself, care to put on a demonstration or discussion?

Our breaking down into two or three groups in our last two meetings has
worked out quite well, just the same. This message is just a reminder that
I do need and appreciate feedback re. hosting interesting presentations
and guests.

--"Zeke Krahlin" <zk_lists at yahoo.com>

P.S.: Josef will return for our October meeting, but be gone again in
November, for a fabulous trip to Europe.

=====
LAVENDER-VELVET REVOLUTION!
Disgusted with our choices for next President?
Write me in: Ezekiel J. Krahlin, gay activist,
homeless and civil rights advocate. To make
an informed decision about me, peruse my website:
http://surf.to/gaybible