[buug] I am signing off from BUUG

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at weak.org
Sun Sep 24 10:50:53 PDT 2000

Due to the roaring success of my stratedy to start a new, very aggressive
gay political movement, I regret to say that I no longer have the time and
wherewithal to continue participating in our fine BUUG gatherings.

Jon and Feedle now have the ball, as I know they will do an outstanding
job of continuing BUUG, if they so wish. I want to thank eveyone involved,
for the incredible experience of meeting so many excellent people. While
some of us disagree about certain ideas, we have all maintained mature and
graceful regards for eath other. This speaks mountains about the high
level of quality for all our members.

I will still be in Berkeley, and S.F., though totally engrossed in my gay
and street activism. Anyone is free to contact me, as I am not interested
at all, in cutting off the fine friendships and acquaintances I have
gained.

Consider  BUUG one of my giving-back gifts to the citizens of Berkeley,
for the love and kindness they showed me when I was down-and-out and
homeless when I first arrived on the West Coast in 1973. Jon and Feedle,
BUUG is now all yours to do with what you will. I wish you great success
with the group, and with all your endeavors. You are good examples of why
Berekely remains a great place to be.

---
LAVENDER VELVET REVOLUTION
Disgusted with our "choices" for next U.S. president?
Write me in: Ezekiel J. Krahlin, gay activist,
homeless and civil rights advocate. To make
an informed decision about me, peruse my website:
http://surf.to/gaybible