[buug] TonStanco is at it again...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Sep 26 17:22:29 PDT 2000

begin Feedlebom quotation:

> Depends.  Being as the world still revolves around Redmond....

Your world, perhaps.  Definitely not mine.

> While I agree that it is definately not in agreement with the "Open
> Source Definition", I would argue that it's somewhat of a moot point.
> I believe that the developer has rights, too: and one of the rights I
> believe he has is the right to dictate that his original code remain
> untainted.

Red herring, entirely irrelevant to the question.  The (implied)
question was which code should _we_ elect to adopt.  I elect free /
open-source software wherever it is even halfway serviceable.

--
Cheers,                   "Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm
Rick Moen                 for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he will be warm