[buug] Re: [Buug-admin] Mr Tiemann's unauthorized

Feedlebom feedle at feedle.net
Tue Sep 26 17:30:53 PDT 2000

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Tony Stanco wrote:

> Fair enough. Do you have a list of free software dial-ups in the DC area?

I'm on the left coast, so I don't have such a list.

I do know that Erols provides some level of Linux support.  Also, you
might try looking in the telephone book under "Internet Providers" and
asking around.

We actually put "Linux friendly!" in our yellow pages ad.  I would suspect
that somebody in your market would have done likewise.  Again, there's no
substitute for asking around.