[buug] Installing X on Dell with i810 chipset

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Dec 21 13:40:03 PST 2001

begin C. Sullivan quotation:
> The Intel 810 chipset has a couple of unique issues

You mean, like having no processing power whatsoever, stealing all video
RAM from system RAM, and in general being just a few cents of glue
circuitry?

Configuring X11 can sometimes be a problem.  But if it's on an i810,
then you have _two_ problems.

(Yes, I'm a good-hardware bigot.  What's your point?  ;->  )

--
Cheers,                                  DISCLAIMER:  I didn't do it.
Rick Moen                                You can't prove it.  Nobody