[buug] [SCO] ssh compile errors from ssh-1.2.27 tar

Jason DiCioccio Jason.DiCioccio at Epylon.com
Tue Jan 2 17:16:37 PST 2001

Perhaps look for a libshadow or libshad or similar.. or do strings on
your common libraries looking for the appropriate library and simply
add a -l<libraryname> there.. You obviously have shadow support since
it didn't bitch about your header files, and only on linking.. Find
the library you need via those methods and either copy/paste thel on
gcc statement and add -l<libraryneeded> to the end, or just edit the
Makefile and do it that way.

Good luck,
- -JD-

- -------