[buug] Corel WordPerfect isn't...

Bill Schoolcraft bill at wiliweld.com
Mon Sep 10 19:10:58 PDT 2001

At Mon, 10 Sep 2001 it looks like C. Sullivan composed:

feedle->So, I recently purchased a copy of Corel WordPerfect Office for Linux, and
feedle->I've been trying to get it working.  At some point, I'll write up a decent
feedle->review of it (being as I've seen it cheap around town, it might not be a
feedle->bad investment if StarOffice or Koffice dosen't turn you on).  But,
feedle->Iwanted to get people's opinion about something that it does that I feel
feedle->is broken.

Hello Family,

I've always likes Word_Perfect-8 for Linux, it's made for Linux and
works great. I have heard the same complaints from everyone
concerning the newer WP.

They _used_ to have the download version for WP-8 available off the
web, not sure if that's the case anymore.

--
Bill Schoolcraft
PO Box 210076

"UNIX, A Way of Life."