[buug] Re: [Buug-admin] FREE Pass to LinuxWorld Conference & Expo

C. Sullivan feedle at feedle.net
Fri Apr 5 10:07:38 PST 2002

On 3 Apr 2002, Ian Zimmerman wrote:

> For what it's worth, I have a much greater problem with the QPL (which
> covers the Qt toolkit on which Konqureror is based, and maybe
> Konqureror itself) than with [NM]PL.

(pet peeve mode)

Did you even bother to look at Konqueror's licensing before you posted
this?

First off, qt's licensing has recently been changed.  Secondly, on any
debian box simply looking at /usr/doc/konqueror/copyright would have told
you that the vast majority of the KDE pieces are GPL or LGPL.

Research, then comment.