[buug] [awolf at newhope.terraplex.com: [Buug-admin] Yellow Dog Linux CDs for your LInux User Group]

Aaron T Porter atporter at primate.net
Tue Aug 6 14:37:49 PDT 2002

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 02:27:09PM -0700, Jon McClintock wrote:

> Anyone interested?
>
> > Dear Mac User Group,
> > As the developers of Yellow Dog Linux for PowerPC computers, we
> > routinely find ourselves with an abundance of once-removed versions
> > of YDL. As our primary users are Apple Macintosh owners, we are
> > eager to support your members who own old and new Apple hardware
> > alike.

	I don't think I've ever made the offer to the whole list, but I'll
burn a copy of any free OS distro for the cost of a CD and bring it to the
next BUUG meeting or meet you at Au Coquelot between meetings if need be
(the walk's good for me). The last spindle of blanks I got ran me $0.28 per
disk, or I'll trade a full disk for a blank one.