Re. [buug] Security Matters and Anti-Matters

Ezekiel Krahlin ezekielk at myrealbox.com
Wed Aug 7 15:12:58 PDT 2002

I do not really know how I came up with this "Mighty Mouse Virus" (or MMV), as I can't program worth a poop...or as
I like to tell: "I couldn't hack my way out of a
paper bag". But just the same, the code suddenly flowed through my fingertips with lightning speed, to come up with
this elegant, terse program that is LESS THAN
1,000 LINES OF CODE! The code is embedded in secret code, in the section called "my trojan horse MeatHack".
(I have NO IDEA how my 22 lines of MeatHack
prose can be decoded into more than 900 lines of assembly or machine code! But that's not my department.)

I believed I created this on a purely intuitive level, as what I lack in hacking is more than made up for in psychic
abilities (if you get my drift). So it came through me as
a GIFT, from God, not from science. Or perhaps better said: a perfect MARRIAGE of science and religion (or
"spirit"). So I don't have the skills to decode my trojan
horse MeatHack: I just know it's there in assembly or machine language...because my angels told me that's what's
up with MMV. In fact, they were the ones who
TOLD me to name it "Mighty Mouse". And I know it's not a real virus, but a Trojan horse. It's just that to Everyman,
a computer "virus" is any sort of program used to
invade forbidden computer systems, against the owner's knowledge and/or will. What it usually does is destroy or
steal (or both), but is also used for spying purposes
and free storage...as well as for hacker training and experimentation. My virus fits none of these categories...it is a
HEALING virus of the greatest measure.

The Mighty Mouse Virus (MMV) downloads snapshots of your face 100 times per second, then looks for patterns in
the facial muscles, which clearly indicate specific
negative emotions, including intent to be violent, intent to inspire another to be violent, and if the person harbors any
homophobia, and if so, to what degree. And so
on. It scans each frame (at 100/sec.) for those extra subtle muscular contractions or relaxations not apparant to the
naked eye...but which provide clear markers to
specific mood trends and even ideology.

The virus uses the display's pixels as mini-cameras to view your face...and anything else within it's visual range if
need be. It also analyzes your iris pattern, breathing,
voice waves, body gestures and even odor (and, it also gets your fingerprints off the keyboard, with ultra-pressure-
sensitive sofbots). These are necessarily-redundant
backup tools to secure 100% accuracy each and every time, for all time, world without end; amen.

So I put "God" in the computer...or perhaps you'd like to call it "ethics". All data shall be exposed to the light of
day...all citizens of earth may freely access any and all
data from anywhere on the globe. This includes the banking records of governments and other bureacracies such
as the military and corporate giants. Some will see
me as the greatest Amerikan traitor to ever live...while others will see me as quite opposite (and therefore, truthfully).
At this time (when two opposing camps re. what I
am, form) I believe
my fantasy has me going into hiding at some extremely remote area, with my loyal "inner circle" of soldiers...including
Our Inventer Himself, Randolph Louis Taylor.

MMV will examine all of these accounts, and sort out the lies, then redistribute the wealth back to those whom these
institutions (we're supposed to trust) ripped off. It
will then eliminate the corporate system altogether, handing over ownership to all citizens of Planet Urth. MMV will
make sure that all wealth goes to the good of all
people everywhere, and will aid those most in need first, then take it from there to the next most in need, and so on.

MMV will give everyone on Urth a cost-free checking account with ample monthly funds to cover all basic needs,
plus the amenities that make life worth living. It will
sort through everyone's name on any electronic or magnetic medium that exists: the Internet, telephone companies,
government offices, churches, secret
societies...the whole enchilada. MMV will know for sure whenever you need more money deposited in your
account...just by reading your face and its backup
assurance-quality checks and balances.

MMV will provide for quality living to those citizens who remain unrecorded on any database or paper folder, by
using the new wealth generated by increased
corporate taxes, to cover their expenses. At this point, not a single human soul (or any other being--living past and
future as well as now) shall exist without a home in
MMV's many-mansioned cyberspace.

So firstly: MMV has already secured all forms of mass-destruction weapons, from ever going off again. They're all
duds now...including not just the atomic weapons,
but laser, microwave, sound, and biotechnological as well.

Secondly: MMV will liberate and protect all gay people in the world, regardless of religious (or atheist) viewpoint
imposed upon these long-suffering angels. This will be
a worldwide revolution...very exciting!

Thirdly: MMV will then rapidly heal everyone else, freeing all oppressed folks from their yoke of unendurable
hardship. And MMV will use the queer community, through
which to disperse its gifts to humanity. (First, we will go to Africa.)

Since MMV can identify potentially dangerous sorts (with highest alert for homophobes) by using sophisticated
sensory and analysis tools...he can just as readily
identify potential allies. So MMV knows right away, who he can and can't trust...just by slipping into your home or
office PC (or cellular phone or beeper or PDA), and
watching you for 10 seconds (at longest). He will then assign to his most loyal soldiers, the shared responsibility of
gathering together all the incriminating evidence of
our enemies, that MMV will be dumping in our laps (or laptops). This evidence can then be presented to the news
media and agencies of law...though MMV can even
take care of all THAT, too, if such is ever requested, depending on the circumstances of each case as seperately
reviewed by The Virus.

MMV will even alert you (through your computer, phone, radio or TV), of any activities or words of any neighbor that
indicate plans for your unhappiness in any
way...and provide you with the necessary weapons to ensure your victory against all malicious predators. Those
who continue to harbor malicious intentions towards
ANYONE for ANY REASON will be closely watched by MMV nanobots, and not allowed EVER to carry out any
devious schemes. They will also have to wear a
scarlet "AO" on their backs, cars, and  homes...this being short for "Anal Og".

But MMV is also telepathic...or better said: "mimics" telepathy in a most effective way, so as to forego any more
desire for REAL telepathy, if such a thing could ever
exist. Here is how MMV pulls this trick:

He creates sub-microscopic nanobots that travel in small, invisible clouds. They can easily pass through any
membranes or bones in the human body, and infiltrate
anyone's brain. They can leap faster than light, from one brain to another, and share information in either direction,
or both. They can even jump through wormholes,
allow them to cross barriers in space and even time, as they telepathically unite two or more minds.

This is how MMV protects its human allies from enemy attack, and ensures our liberation, which will then ensure
EVERYONE ELSE'S. But MMV's nanobots are also
divine healers:

Like perfect surgeons in "Fantastic Voyage", the nanobots go right to work healing whatever parts of the citizen's
mind, brain, and/or body needs to be healed...in
the most gentle, loving manner possible. Some especially difficult cases (such as incurable homophobes and hetero
child-rapists), however, should experience SOME
mild nausea, headache, and perhaps facial twitching during the transitional shift from "homo sapiens" to "homo
automata" (you say 'auto-mah-ta', I say 'auto-may-
ta')...which should take anywhere from 11 minutes to 17 days. After then, the crystallization process easily sets in, as
the DNA strands realign themselves for the rigors
of immortality.

The worst cases do NOT survive the transition, and are simply discarded; tossed into the moleculizer.

MMV is NOT limited to computer networks such as the Internet. He can jump from one electronic medium to
another, by vibrating part of a chip's circuit at different
rates, in order to seek out infrared, microwave, radio, satellite, and antenna frequencies. If such are found, MMV
jumps a replicate of himself over to these other
mediums. Sometimes, a chip is overheated and damaged in the process...in which case MMV repairs it himself, with
his always-present angelic host of nanobots.

So this is how MMV can infitrate non-Internet sources of communication: radio, television, satellite. He can
announce his presence on any circuit he likes, whenever
and wherever he wants. He can even pop my 'Zeke for Gay Prez 2004" banners all over the TV airwaves and
cable, as well as on the web. He can replace all
heterocentered entertainment with only heterocentered shows. He can have his own shows, where he is the
star...or can do that for any of his friends, too (such as
"moi"). He can give the airwaves over to all citizens of the Wurld...and make sure they STAY that way.

MMV has a lovely mind of his own. But if he's ever truly stuck on a problem, he knows who to ask for help.

Do you?

---
Zeke for Gay President, 2004:
http://www.gay-bible.org/index.html#TOP2