Re. [buug] Security Matters and Anti-Matters

Michael Salmon ms at formulae.org
Wed Aug 7 22:08:34 PDT 2002

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 03:12:58PM -0700, Ezekiel Krahlin wrote:
> <lots of utter nonsense>

Your messages remind of the writings on the Dr. Bronners soap.
Which is fine to read when you're in the shower or the toilet,
but when I'm at my computer I prefer not to read utter crap.
Your complaint about opening the list up to "newbies" is silly.
If a newbie mailed the list asking "How do I type in bash?"
I'm sure someone would answer, or at least they wouldnt get flamed.

> ---
> Ezekiel Joseph Krahlin, author of
> <lots of utter nonsense>

ms