Re. [buug] Security Matters and Anti-Matters

Joseph Zitt jzitt at josephzitt.com
Thu Aug 8 01:00:31 PDT 2002

On Wed, 07 Aug 2002 17:34:38 -0700
Ezekiel Krahlin <ezekielk at myrealbox.com> wrote:

> 8/7/02 5:08:27 PM, Joseph Zitt <jzitt at josephzitt.com> wrote:
>
> >*sigh*
>
> Always gotta have the last word, don'cha?
>
> Hey, what kind of greeting is this to the founder of BUGG?

Perhaps you may have one been a significant figure. All I know of you is
your current postings. They suggest that the retirement was a good
choice.

And a person who truly considered having to have the last word as an
improper action would drop the nonsensical retorts. To state that and
act otherwise would expose the writer as either a liar or a hypocrite.

> I never dreamed I'd EVER run into a clueless hacker, let alone
> two or more! But there you go.

Be pleased that only one has appeared here in the time I've been here.
But that person keeps posting self-important nonsense about sexual
politics and viruses.

--
| josephzitt at josephzitt.com                 http://www.josephzitt.com/ |
| http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt/   http://www.mp3.com/josephzitt/ |