[buug] Hello, I'm new.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 12 23:34:17 PDT 2002

Quoting f.johan.beisser (jan at caustic.org):

> i'd be interested in the i386 version of this, but i can't make the
> picnic due to prior obligations. is there a chance i can meet up with you
> and snag a copy?

Of course.  At any CABAL meeting, 2nd and 4th Saturdays, 4PM to
whenever, Menlo Park.  http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/

Bring blanks to burn, of course.  For the picnic, I may have to impose a
rule like "If you want to use one of _my_ blanks, it's $5 per disk.  If
you use your own, it's $1 per disk to use my burner.  If you don't like
my prices, I'd be ecstatic to see you undercut them."  Exceptions for
people I really like.

(Why?  Because I also need to run an installfest in addition to burning
CDs for people.  And I'd like to enjoy the picnic.  And CDR drives have
a relatively MTBF, and aren't handed out free of charge.)

--
Cheers,      "Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first
Rick Moen     woman she meets, and then teams up with three complete strangers