[buug] Who's this kid from San Diego? (Me)

Ian Zimmerman itz at speakeasy.org
Tue Aug 13 08:20:53 PDT 2002

Bonkers> Since then I've learned a lot about computers, and I've
Bonkers> _started_ picking up C/C++ and I'm learning a lot.

Not trying to play boss, learn what you enjoy, but to me this is sad.
People of your generation _really_ should start by learning a better
language.

Ocaml is free (beerwise _and_ speechwise), available for all common
platforms (including Windows and Mac), and has a book written about it:

http://caml.inria.fr/oreilly-book/

It should be in print any moment, but the online version is available now.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087