[buug] advice for incorporating...help!!

Bob Read unixjavabob at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 16:00:53 PDT 2002

Hello again,
   I'm also going to incorporate this month.
   I'm probably going to go with a California "C"
Corporation.
   Any advice out there from those who have gone
before me?
   I need to choose a name, register with the state,
get state/federal EIN, draft bylaws, print stationary,
open a new bank account, etc, etc.
   Specifically, I'd like to know which tasks I can do
myself, and which (if any) should be outsourced to a
lawyer or firm.
   Any good HowTos on the net?  Horror Stories?

Thanks,
Bob

=====
Bob Read
Senior Unix Administrator/DBA/Programmer
cell (510)-703-1634
unixjavabob at yahoo.com