[buug] Klimb - interactive map builder and a kick-ass TCL/Tk app

Aaron T Porter atporter at primate.net
Fri Aug 16 11:09:44 PDT 2002

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 10:55:41AM -0700, Bob Read wrote:
> ftp://klimb:klimb@ip46.softbook.com/klimb.html
>
> This app totally rules.  Aaron suggested installing it
> on a Zaurus, which makes it mobile....hhmmm.
> Something to think about.

	That looks incredibly cool. My suggestion was actually to put it
on a handheld and add GPS support so you could track your current
progress, etc. It's kinda surprising that there aren't more Uber-Geek bike
computers on the market already. If you're spending the big bucks on one
of these premium bikes, what's an extra $500 on a super nifty computer?
Maybe that'll be my post-bomb project. Tie it all into an iPaq or Zaurus
cradle...